Saturday, October 13, 2012

Greetings

Hi friends,

I unwittingly deleted my former "Bittersweet Charm" blog by ridding myself of my old, "useless" Google account... I wish I'd remembered it was linked to Blogger and YouTube. Live and learn. I'm taking this as a sign to start fresh, and to begin writing again. I'm thankful I didn't really lose anything, since all of my poems, songs, etc. are saved several times on several hard-drives. Eventually, I will re-post my favorites of those.

For now, I'll keep it light, and leave you with this:

"If a man has an apartment stacked to the ceiling with newspapers, we call him crazy. If a woman has a trailer house full of cats, we call her nuts. But when people pathologically hoard so much cash that they impoverish the entire nation, we put them on the cover of Fortune Magazine and pretend that they are role models." –B. Lester


No comments:

Post a Comment